Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Ive heard about

Black nipples but black armpits??? I have freaking black armpits. This is not in any what to expect/ week by week book. I feel like a freak of nature. This body is not my own. No amount of Palmer s coco butter is gonna stop these stretch marks from spreading. At least my husband still loves me lol.

Our good friends Ronnie and Christina gave us a Baby shower / BBQ a few weekends ago. Its always overwhelming when people shower you with love. We had such a great time and are so Blessed at the amount of love our friends have for us and baby Lincoln! It truly shows us how much our Godly family loves us. We received some really amazing gifts and Lincoln got his very first quilt, with his name and all. Thank you Jen I am so in love with that blanket!

I am still waiting to hear the results of the 3 hour glucose test. How come all I want is sugar when I know its the one thing I am not suppose to have??? Its the forbidden fruit!

No comments:

Post a Comment