wow its been awhile since I have updated here. Sorry about that. I really have no other excuse other than I am pregnant. So let me start where I left off. I DON'T HAVE GESTATIONAL DIABETES... YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH This was such a huge relief. I really praise God on that one. The test still sucked but the results were not even borderline which is good. I am going to be 34 weeks on Monday so that only means one thing. We are getting closer;) We have started to receive so many gifts its just amazing at the love that is being thrown our way. We received a crib from Eric's Aunt and Uncle and in my pregnant emotions I cried the day it arrived. Tomorrow is our big shower and I am sooo excited. It is getting a lot harder to be pregnant these days. It has been very hot and that just tends to help my feet and legs swell even more. My boobs are so huge I have bought 6 bras in the last 2 weeks. Nothing fits. Everything hurts. I am now down to a sports bra. NO WIRES!!!! I am sure he Macy's ladies love that I have brought each one back too. Today I almost had to use the wheel chair shopping cart because I was having the worst braxton hicks. But I made it with out the cart lol. I am off to eat dinner now. But I will def be updating this blog more often!
No comments:
Post a Comment