Tuesday, June 9, 2009

uuughhh

I got not so good news today that my levels were elevated for my glucose tolerance test. 178. I have to go back next week and do the 3 hour test. They want me to follow a high carb diet for 3 days and then go in to take the test. I guess I will get my carb over load before I have to say good bye to them. I am already predisposed to diabetes due to a family history then add in my weight and I am a for sure candidate so I sort of knew this was coming. Even though it sucks it will force me to eat better. So now I am off to internet land to educate myself. I will be back after I do the GT 3 hour test. I mean how much does that suck a 3 hour doctors appointment?????

No comments:

Post a Comment