Today we had a full day of nursing. I am so proud of my little boy for sticking through it with me.
Now we just gotta get through the night.. Gonna go nap now;)
Hello world!
7 years ago
Pregnancy and the everyday happenings of being a new mom
You guys are too precious! I wanted to offer you a bit of support with breastfeeding but I don't want to overstep my bounds, so I'm just gonna write here: good job! In November, I will have been breastfeeding for all but about 3 months (at the end of my pregnancy with June) of the last 8 years. If you need anything or are interested in any part of my experience I will love to share. It totally sounds like you've got it, though! Awesome! He's soooooo cute and precious! And you should talk to me more, I would NEVER describe any aspect of having a newborn as a nightmare ;)
ReplyDeleteGOOD JOB!!!
ReplyDeleteI knew he would come round. Boys cant pass up the boobie, girl heehee...
what a day...
now don't go and eat anything crazy spicy or anything and upset his little tummy ;)
more pictures please!!!
myssi
Things are going soo good I cant get him off the boob lol.....
ReplyDelete