Someone please tell my husband how much stuff a baby needs. Not just diapers and wipes but everything else that goes along with caring for a newborn and an infant. Sometimes I feel like I am hitting a brick wall with him because he doesn't have much experience in the baby dept. I am just taking "baby" steps with him. He told me he thought we were done preparing for the baby and I have maybe 20 items total for the baby. Most of which my mom has bought. It makes me laugh, I think he has NO idea of how much his life is going to change. But I love seeing this shift in him. Because very soon a baby will be here and he will then see with his own eyes the work that goes into being a parent and caring for a child! I am 25 weeks right now and the little guy is bouncing around, he is super active when he gets going. I notice him about every 4 hours so this may be a good sign. You can actually see my belling moving now when he kicks and nudges me and I get the biggest kick outta that! I think I could watch that all day long;) As for me still a bit of swelling and just plain tired. I am still working a 40 hour work week and contemplating going down a few hours but we are trying to save for when I am off work so its not much of an option right now. Keep us in your prayers an thoughts!
No comments:
Post a Comment