Monday, May 4, 2009

23 weeks

Whoo hoo I am more that half way there. I cant lie I don't love being pregnant. I mean its been ok, I just have had to deal with the crazy side effect. Like right now both of my hands are numb but I will get this blog done. The baby is moving around a lot. It is a total trip. I think I do love that part. That random punch and roll just puts a smile on my face. I need to get into gear and find a pediatrician and schedule our birthing classes. But most of all we need to come up with a name for this baby. Eric and I dont agree on anything which makes it even harder. Anyone have any suggestions?

3 comments:

  1. No suggestions, but I feel you. When Bill and I have kicked around names because, we can't agree on anything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Megan! Gald to hear you're hangin' in there! I have a name picked out just in case we have another boy someday, so I can't give you that one, but my runner-up favorites are Ian, Neil, Dean, Truett (Tru for short), Everett, Gene and Edwin (Eddie). "We're gonna rock with Gene and Eddie!" See the theme?

    Okay, and if you need a pediatrician recommendation I've got one of those too. We love Dr. Stephen Osburn, 714-288-3230. His office is at 1201 W. La Veta #700, Orange, CA 92868. His building is right by CHOC, but I heard he's moving soon, to spot off Tustin closer to the tattoo parlor. Seriously, I can't say enough good things about this man.

    Also, if you look at the Social Security Administration website, they have lists of the most common names from every year since the late 1800s. Here's a link: http://www.ssa.gov/OACT/babynames/ down on the bottom of that page you can choose the year you want and how many names you want to see. The old names are so cool! Even as far back as the turn of the century.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we have the name.... Lincoln Elijah. Its finally something we can agree on.

    ReplyDelete