Saturday, January 16, 2010

whhhhew

I cant believe I haven't posted in here for so long! Here we are Lincoln is 5 months old now and a totally different baby. He is sooo happy and laughs and plays all day! It was a little hairy there for a moment. I am just so glad we got over that colic hump. I go back to work this coming monday and am not really looking forward to it. My awesome niece is going to be taking care of the baby and for that I am so thankful for! That way Lincoln gets to stay in his environment with someone I trust and who loves Lincoln soo much;) I am going to continue to breast feed and pump at work. I am so not looking forward to pumping but I am determined to make it a year on breastmilk. So prayers and tips for the working BF are welcome! I have just been enjoying my bubba so much the time literally flew by so fast! I really gotta try to post here a little more often! Here are some new pics of my little man!!! Enjoy;)


With daddy



3 comments:

  1. Hope yesterday went well. <3 ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, he's is so big and handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lincoln is so dang cute, hes getting to fast though...TFS Meg. Looking forward to seeing more fabulous pics.

    ReplyDelete