Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Cant Count

This whole week I thought I was going into my 8th week. I guess all the excitement and whirlwind of emotions messed up my math. So Here we are at the beginning of my 7th week into pregnancy. I have not had any morning sickness (knock on wood). I'll tell ya what I am though, CRANKY AND MOODY. I think its because I am super tired. I feel good though. I go in waves. I am still trying to compartmentalize what is going on here. I know I am having a baby but it really hasn't hit me just yet. Slowly my pants are getting tighter and I already need a new bra. Aww man I have a feeling that this is going to be one crazy journey. I have an amazing husband who is holding my hand though all this. Sometimes I wonder where he gets all his patience from but I know He is Blessed from the Lord! Before I found out I was Pregnant I was going through some tests to figure out what was wrong with my shoulder and upper back. I had been to 3 doctors, had taken x rays and MRIS and no one could tell me what was wrong. So I was referred to a pain specialist. I made that appointment and in the mean time found out I was pregnant. So my doctor advised me to cancel that appt because they weren't going to be able to do much since I am pregnant. So now I am going to see a chiropractor. It is so painful for me to sleep. Besides my restless leg syndrome , my arms and hands go numb and my shoulder kills all the time. So if you can please keep that in your prayers because I have been sleeping horribly.

1 comment:

  1. You should totally try acupuncture. That can really help with your back and shoulder. (and help with any prego stuff) It's a great all natural way to take care of stuff. I have an amazing acupuncturist. Let me know if you want the info.

    Congrats by the way!! :)

    ReplyDelete